mod_top is a production monitoring tool for LAMP
applications with user interfaces modeled after the popular unix
top. mod_top plans to support PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python,
mySQL, Postgres, Apache1+2 on Linux.
Download it now!
mod_top can help you:
- locate bottlenecks in applications
- troubleshoot high memory consumption
- understand CPU utilization under load
- diagnose causes of slowness or heavy resource utilization
- discover database dependencies
- impress your friends with your efficient scalable code
Check out the screenshots to see some
ways people are using mod_top.
The latest version of mod_top is 0.5 which monitors PHP 4.4
and PHP 5.x applications.
Installation is simple: Just download,
untar, and make, then create one symlink and add a line to your
php.ini file. See also our installation instructions.
Please let us know what you think!